Standard: ASTM A312 ASTM A789 ASTMA790 GB13296 GB/T14976, etc.
1) The yield strength is more than twice that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel, and it has the necessary requirements for forming Sufficient plasticity. The wall thickness of storage tanks or pressure vessels made of duplex stainless steel is 30-50% less than that of beneficial to reduce costs.
2) It has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking. Even the duplex stainless steel with the lowest alloy content has higher resistance than austenitic stainless steel, especially in an environment containing chloride ions. Stress corrosion is a prominent problem that is d stainless steel.
3) The corrosion resistance of 2205 duplex stainless steel, which is most commonly used in many media, is better than ordinary 316L a duplex stainless steel has extremely high corrosion resistance. In some media, such as acetic acid and formic acid It can even replace and even corrosion-resistant alloys.
4) It has good local corrosion resistance. Compared with austenitic stainless steel with the same alloy content, its wear corrosion resistance is better than austenitic stainless steel. 5) The linear expansion coefficient of austenitic stainless steel is lower than that of carbon steel. It is suitable for connecting with carb engineering significance, such as the production of composite plates or linings.
6) Whether under dynamic or static load conditions, it has a higher energy absorption capacity than austenitic stainless steel. This is f sudden accidents such as collisions and explosions. Duplex stainless steel has obvious advantages and has practical application value.
1) The universality and versatility of application are not as good as austenitic stainless steel. For example, its service temperature must be controlled below 250 degrees Celsius.
2) Its plastic toughness is lower than that of austenitic stainless steel, and its cold and hot processing technology and forming perform stainless steel.
3) There is a medium temperature brittle zone, and the process system of heat treatment and welding needs to be strictly controlled phases and damage performance.
Application: Widely used in marine engineering, seawater treatment, mechanical instrumentation, oil and gas exploration and processing, chemical heat exchanger equipment, devices, and pipelines in the shipbuilding industry; Methanol synthesis reactor; acrylic amine crystallizer; polypropylene alcohol cooling coil; cruise ship heating coil; seawater heat exchange heat exchangers, vessels and pipelines for vinyl chloride engineering.